The patented technology replaces the brute force approach of fans and surface area with a micro-controller "brain" that intelligently interfaces with your air conditioner - controlling and co-ordinating its output without re-wiring and without freeze-ups.
- Allows a standard window air conditioner to cool a room to 1 degree celsius!
- Build your own walk-in cooler – trusted by farmers, florists, hunters, brewers, restaurants, convenience stores, mortuaries, and more
- Installs in minutes – no tools or electrical knowledge required
- Dimensions: 6.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 in
- WIFI JUMPER & DATA CABLE NOT INCLUDED!
LG , DANBY, HAIER, Frigidaire and GE are some of the favorite brands for window A/C units. All A/Cs must have a digital display and automatic restart and must be of a compatible brand. For a complete list of A/C units that we have experience with (including which ones should be avoided) CoolBot Support Library has a list here: A/C Compatibility List.
You may find that in the UK, mini-splits are more available than window A/C's. LG (except the HSV model series), Mitsubishi, and Fujitsu are some of our compatible mini-split A/C units. Here in the CoolBot Support Library section you can find the °CoolBot Mini Split Installation Guide and more information about A/Cs and compatibility with the CoolBot. The most recent version of the A/C Compatibility List is there too.