Our standard woven insect netting (65gsm) is a strong netting that is UV stabilised. The woven mesh protects your crops from pests such as butterflies, birds, moths and much more.
The mesh size is 1.3MM X 1.3MM - 65GSM, and the rolls are available in different sizes.
- Woven netting protects from common garden and farm pests, stopping butterflies and birds too.
- The insect netting is a tear resistant material at 65gsm
- Available in different widths and lengths
- Ideal for use when combating specific pests for crops
- Lightweight so that it can be put straight over crops
- Lets water pass freely through the netting
- Provides 10% shading and approx 30% windbreak
- For either domestic or commercial use
- Provides some protection against the weather such as cold, frost and heavy rains.
Our fine woven insect netting comes in 2m and 3.66m wide rolls.